We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our workers and workplaces during these unprecedented times. The following is a list of precautions we are taking:
- We will never open if our staff is sick and encourage all customers to refrain from entering our store if they feel ill.
- We provide a place to regularly wash hands for our employees.
- We maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and equipment.
- We practice sensible social distancing, maintaining six feet between co-workers and customers, where possible.
- We offer curbside pickup for those who prefer to not come in our store.
- We train all employees in proper hygiene practices and the use of workplace controls.
- We require that all employees and customers wear masks that cover their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We encourage workers to report any safety and health concerns to local health authorities and OSHA.